If you are reading this article, that means you would like to know more about online dating: how it works and how to make it work for you. Now I’m going to be 100% candid and share what I know with you. You may want to take some notes.
Who do you want to be?
Let me make it very clear: You are supposed to be yourself on a dating website. Having said that, you should present the best version of yourself when it comes to online dating.
Dating coach Matthew Hussey runs several retreats for his clients in the United States every year. During his 2016 retreat in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Matthew Hussey introduced the idea of “identity statement”: write down who you want to be, and become that person.
A company has its mission statement or vision statement. Similarly, an individual should have their identity statement. Here’s a list of examples:
- I am an optimistic, resilient and resourceful person. I treat my career seriously; I adore my partner 100%; I take care of my health and wellbeing at all times.
- I am a fun-loving, spontaneous and playful person. Taking life seriously isn’t about having a serious face all the time; it’s about laughing every single day because life is short – the average person only has about 30,000 days on this planet.
- I am a curious, adventurous and entrepreneurial person. I take calculated risks and I always learn along the way when I’m winging it.
- I am relaxed, confident, fearless and healthy. When difficult situations arise, I respond to them with composure and strategies. I deal with them; I know what’s within my control and what’s out of my control. My life is creative, artistic and relaxing. I am committed to live it in a courageous way.
Okay. Now you have got the gist, so you can write down your own identity statement and put it somewhere you can see every day, e.g. put it on the wall or on your desk. Remember: if you can’t see your identity statement every single day, you won’t remember it.
Whenever you aren’t behaving according to your identity statement, you get on the right track immediately. Don’t pursue perfection; pursue progress.
So, from now on, you will follow your identity statement at all times and become the person that you want to be. Then you are ready for a positive online dating experience because the lady that you are going to meet doesn’t know your past – you have a great opportunity to become the best version of yourself!
Choose a reputable online dating
The best online dating site should have high-quality women rather than bottom feeders. Then how do we define “high-quality women”?
Well, usually, a high-quality woman should have beauty, youth, femininity, virtue, innocence and traditional values, in my opinion. Of course, you may have a different opinion, but that’s okay. We agree to disagree. What I’m trying to say is statistically speaking, women with those qualities are more likely to stay in healthy, long-term and sustainable relationships, whereas women who believe in feminism tend to divorce their husbands faster (hence the high divorce rate in western countries nowadays).
After doing some research in the library and on the Internet, I have discovered that Eastern European women are the ideal candidates. If you also do some research, you will probably get the same conclusion.
Therefore, as I see it, a reputable online dating site should have many Eastern European women as their female candidates. Indeed, more and more men from western countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand have realized that Eastern European ladies are the best wives because they have the right traits that ideal wives should have.
More importantly, the majority of Eastern European women don’t do one-night stands or casual flings, so they are only interested in serious, long-term and meaningful relationships. If you are just looking for a casual fling, it’s hard to make online dating rewarding, because you can only expect so much from a fling. However, when you are looking for a real relationship, your online dating experience is more likely to be rewarding as a genuine relationship brings you unlimited benefits in your lifetime.
In conclusion, in order to make online dating experience rewarding, you should join an international dating site which introduces Eastern European women to western men & this dating website should help people to find long-term relationships rather than casual flings.
Chat less online and meet more candidates in person.
Although the journey begins on the Internet dating site, you shouldn’t have very long conversations with a woman online because you don’t want to become her pen friend.
Ideally, you should arrange an international tour and meet your Eastern European lady in person as soon as possible because your time is more valuable than your money. If you think you are young, soon you’ll be old; if you think you are old, soon you’ll be older.
Therefore, it’s time to take some real action and meet Eastern European women who don’t compete with men, maintain their slim figures at all times and actually want to improve themselves. In fact, if you book an international tour with a reputable dating site, they will introduce many suitable candidates to you when you are in Eastern Europe, so you will have enough time and energy to meet those lovely ladies in person.
Once you’ve chosen the right woman, you should start a serious relationship with her by letting her know this is a real relationship. Then you can help her to apply for a permanent visa so that she can be with you in your home country for the rest of your life.
- Screen all women carefully, no matter they are 10s or 6s. Make sure you only date kind, genuine and reliable woman via online dating sites.
- Don’t be needy. Remember: it’s perfectly okay to be single. In fact, I would argue that it’s more than okay to be single because being single means you have high standards; you don’t settle for less.
- Ten years ago, people didn’t want to tell others they use online dating sites. But today it’s very normal to tell people that you use dating websites because Internet dating is extremely common right now.
- Don’t forget to combine online dating with offline dating. If you focus on Internet dating and use offline dating as an add-on, you are definitely on the right track, for you know how to maximize your chance of meeting someone suitable quickly.
“Present the best version of yourself in your dating profile.”