Some people don’t even know there is a problem in their relationship. For instance, when a guy is complaining about his wife’s shopping sprees, he might think it’s a financial dispute in their relationship. But as a matter of fact, oftentimes it’s actually a communication or relationship problem. So, in international dating, it’s very important to identify issues early and prevent crises from happening.
Your ability to identify potential issues early is key.
Most things in life aren’t completely safe, so our website is called Safer Dating rather than Safest Dating. Having said that, when you are able to identify potential problems early on in a relationship, your international relationship is more likely to thrive.
Let’s look at how Australian businesses use various instruments to prevent crises. We may learn something from them.
Due to bushfires and COVID-19, tourism and hospitality industries in Australia face a range of risks and crises right now. More exactly, financial stress, a long period of struggle, customers and staff members’ psychological fears, IT challenges, the destination’s reputation and image are all risks that need to be addressed and managed properly.
Fortunately, a variety of recommendations have been identified in time. Crisis prevention is a fundamental element that should not be neglected because businesses are not supposed to wait until things to happen; instead, organizations must be proactive and happen to things – in business, an organization either wait or create. Obviously, a successful business is a creator rather than a waiter. Hence, diversifying products and services, cooperating with other organizations, purchasing relevant insurance, using Employee Assistance Programs and training would be very helpful.
Apart from that, specific instruments of crisis management have been found as well. Product development, indirect distribution, effective communication and content marketing are listed as four highly useful instruments in this report. Most importantly, content marketing can be used as a creative approach in the recovery stage and in the long term.
Although tourism and hospitality industries in Australia face a wide variety of risks and crises due to bushfires and COVID-19, businesses can take action to manage these risks and crises effectively, i.e. crisis prevention (diversification, cooperation, EAP and training) and instruments of crisis management (product development, indirect distribution, communication and content marketing).
You don’t have to learn from your own mistakes; you can learn from other people’s
Many people make mistakes and then learn from their own mistakes. That’s fair enough. But truly smart people learn from others’ mistakes so that they don’t even have to make those mistakes in the first place!
So, speaking of international dating, you can look at how other people did it in the past and then learn from their experiences!
I got this conclusion from a business research experience – primary research and secondary research are so different and powerful.
Apparently, availability is the most obvious advantage of secondary data (Zikmund et al. 2013). There are three credible secondary data sources that my colleague Barton Boomer can use so as to be able to describe the current state of the fast-food market in Australia:
1) The Internet: Barton can gather relevant information regarding recent trends in fast-food sales in different states in Australia and in New Zealand.
2) Media: Barton can look at how the fast food industry is represented in the media; he can also see whether any of a company’s competitors is having a PR crisis or not.
3) Social media accounts: Because social media marketing is mainstream these days, Barton can examine the company’s competitors’ social media accounts, thereby finding out relevant information that can be used in this research project. Note that social media accounts can also indicate how innovative an organization is.
According to Kimberly et al. (2016), the fast food industry in Australia provides fast food such as pizza, burgers, sushi and sandwiches as well as takeaway for immediate consumption. Customers select items or order items and pay before eating. Food is oftentimes offered in takeaway packaging or containers, and is then consumed on the premises, delivered or taken away. This industry includes fast food sold in food courts as well as food halls, too. The fast food industry in Australia is very big, as evidenced by its market size: close to $20 billion. There are nearly 50,000 fast food restaurants as well as cafes in Australia. Besides, three trends have been identified from 2014 to 2020:
1) Fast food restaurants that regularly and frequently change their menus are more likely to increase their revenue because constantly offering something new makes customers produce more dopamine. When a customer produces more dopamine in their brain and body, they are more motivated to buy products from the restaurant. Consequently, many successful fast food restaurants have become ‘dopamine dealers.’
2) Fast food restaurants that sell healthy items have also increased their revenue because more and more Australians are becoming health-conscious. As a result, in order to future-proof a fast food business, the business owner should consider adding more healthy items to the menu.
3) A fast food restaurant that offers a simple menu makes more profit than a fast food restaurant which offers a complicated menu, as when a customer looks at a simple menu with only a few items on it, they can make a decision quickly, whereas when a customer needs to spend at least 10 minutes reading the menu, they cannot make a decision quickly, which significantly affects a restaurant’s revenue.
“A long-term international relationship is not like fast food; it’s like a luxurious buffet which surprises you along the way.”